Tuesday, October 3, 2017

FUN DAY

Both g-girls arrived early  this morning to get this day started. It is another cool morning at 43 degrees but it actually feels colder today than yesterday's 38 because it is cloudy today.
I did chores then took g-daughter RL to preschool.
I came home had my breakfast and fed g-daughter IR her first bottle. She napped and hubbie and I started housecleaning. Together we got all the cleaning done before it was time for me to go pick up g-daughter RL.
She was tired and didn't feel good so she came home and took a 2 hour nap. On the other hand g-daughter IR wasn't sleeping good today and only took short naps all day.
We had lunch and then I started changing out my apple decor for pumpkins. When g-daughter RL woke up she insisted on helping with this " scarecow" !!

After we decorated for a while I took g-daughter RL outside hoping to give g-daughter IR time to get a longer nap.
We played in the swing and on every slide as she explored all the fallen acorns and we enjoyed the really nice warm Fall day knowing that these days will soon be coming to an end .





D-in-love and g-son came in from school and he wanted to hold his little cousin that he loves so much.
I tried to get a pic of all three but g-daughter RL wasn't having it , however this pic kind of shows all three personalities right now !!!
D-in-love went home and daughter and I took g-daughter IR to the volleyball game. While daughter kept score for the JV team one of last years players,Caroline Marsh , who unfortunately is home to have surgery on her injured knee held IR through the game.
Love this little bib that one of the player's parents bought for her.
North JV's lost their game to TC Robertson high school and daughter and I left. I came home and did chores then g-son and g-daughter RL came back up while their mom had music practice and their dad had a meeting at church.
This little lady is really sweet most of the time !!!

After they left hubbie and I relaxed for the evening.
Thankful for a wonderful day filled with many blessings along the way.
Still praying for all the folks involved in the mass shooting in Las Vegas .
God Bless and Good Night





1 comment:

linda m said...

God has blessed you with such lovely grandchildren. You are fortunate to be able to care for them and have them in your life. My grandson has always lived about a 1000 miles away, so i am lucky to see him once or twice a year. Blessings