Wednesday, October 4, 2017

BAKING WEDNESDAY

Up early to get the g-daughters settled in and  ready for the day. After getting g-daughter RL to school I stopped by sis-in-law Sandys to pick up some extra apples she isn't going to use.
I made it home just in time to fix g-daughter IR's first bottle of the day.
She went right to sleep after her bottle and took a long nap today.
Hubbie went outside to do some clean up work around the yard. He tripped the security camera as he went by.
I baked cakes, 12 caramel, 2 chocolate, 3 pound cakes, 1 blackberry wine before fixing g-daughter' s second bottle of the day at 11:30.
She was in a good mood all day with her peaceful napping today. I put up some more Fall decor this afternoon and then headed over to my friend / beautician Markeeta's for a haircut. When I got back from my appointment hubbie went over to his barber shop to get his hair cut.
I took a break and rocked g-daughter IR to sleep. What better day with a new hair-do and a sweet sleeping baby ???
Daughter came in from work and fed her then I went with them back out to the high school to take care of g-daughter while daughter kept score for the JV game. North's JV team lost to Hendersonville high school in 3 sets and we left to walk over on the soccer field. One of daughter's students who as a junior in high school is the father of a 5 month old daughter and wanted daughter to see her and meet his wife at the game.
We didn't stay long as IR got hungry and fussy pretty quick.
I came home and did the evening chores and the weekly paperwork and then finished the evening in the kitchen icing cakes and watching Survivor on TV while I worked .
I got into bed just after midnight.
Thankful for the wonderful blessings of this day and praising His name.
God Bless and Good Night


No comments: