Saturday, October 21, 2017

GOOD MARKET DAY

Up and out to get ready for market.
Market was slower today but I still had a pretty good sales day as the weather warmed from the upper 30's to the mid 70's on a sunny day.
My neighbor Steve saved me today when he brought me a hot Chia Tea back from the coffee shop next door. I sipped this all day to keep my coughing to a minimum thankfully.
I left market and only made one stop at Sav Mor on the way home.
I couldn't help but notice there is very little leaf color so far this year . The main color is still green.
Although the harvesting of brown fields and the fallen leaves on the driveway assure me it is late Fall already.

Hubbie was blowing leaves from the lawn so he could mow the lawn without so much dust when I got home. He helped me get unloaded and then went back to his work while I got some clothes ironed and got out the recipes for tomorrows lunch.
Tif sent this pic of a dog her dad gave her. He is a pretty , really sweet dog.
Hubbie dug the rest of our red potatoes tonight. We've been putting off digging all the potatoes because of the warm weather and figure they are better off still under ground.
After we ate we did chores then relaxed for the evening to try and recharge and get rid of this crud we are both still fighting. The weather is going to get really messy and cold this coming week.

Thankful for the blessings of this day and for a Loving Wonderful Savior.
God Bless and Good Night



No comments: