Thursday, December 28, 2017

COLD SLOW MARKET DAY

Up early to another cold upper teens morning today. My Edenpure heater must have stopped working during the night and it was 34 degrees in the sunroom when we got up. Hopefully it wasn't colder earlier but I guess I'll know sooner than later if my palm trees and other plants in there are dead.
I did chores and then we headed out to market arriving a little late but there was no one there to notice.
And that is how it pretty much stayed all day with few customers coming through on this cold day that never got above mid 30's temps.
I am thankful for the sales I did make as always.
I packed up and left a few minutes early and went out to the Humane Society thrift shop to get another warmer coat for Sadie on these cold nights. She has a heating pad in a warm house but this coat will help her keep even warmer.
I made stops at Aldi and Ingles to pick up baking supplies and groceries and made it home at 4:00.
#2 son was here to pick up a package that came for Tif today as they are having all their mail dropped here while they live in the apartment.
He helped me get unloaded then went home. Hubbie and I went down to the storage shed and brought some of my Christmas storage bins in so I can get the decorations down from around the upstairs woodstove. We are going to build a fire in it tonight to help keep the sunroom warm without a heater in there. We tried resetting the Eden Pure heater that is in there but couldn't get the elements to light up. We will have to buy a new heater tomorrow I suppose or see if we can find the elements for sale.
I did chores then came inside and started the un-decorating. I got a lot of the décor down in the living room except for the trees.
The fire sure felt good in both stoves tonight as the temp at 10:30 was 23 and dropping.
The "F" winter storm ,Frankie has began his march across the western states dropping lots of snow.
Thankful for the blessings of this day and for the love of a wonderful Savior.
God Bless, Happy New year and Good Night

No comments: