Monday, December 18, 2017

JOYFUL MONDAY

Monday mornings are rough ,just asked IR, she fell right back to sleep on mama's legs after getting her clothes on.
Both girls arrived on time and got this week off to a good start as both were pretty happy even if it is Monday !!
I got the chores done and then took RL to preschool.
I came home and had my breakfast while IR napped. 
Re brought all the kids over here while she took care of some business and we had plenty of Christmas joy in our house this morning.


After these all left except IR we picked up RL and drove to Fletcher to pick up chicken feed. Both girls slept all the way and RL slept for a few minutes when we got home but IR was awake as soon as we stopped at home.
We all had lunch and then I started laundry for the week. I did three loads of laundry between helping hubbie with the girls. He has a pretty easy job as they are both comfortable in his lap as long as cartoons are playing on TV.
This one is getting to be quite independent !!!
After the girls were picked up hubbie and I watched the early news then did chores .
I got a large cake order called in today and we made a trip to Walmart tonight to get some supplies so I can start baking tomorrow.
While we were in Walmart I got a call from Re asking me to come stay with the kids while they took EL to the emergency room after she fell and cut her chin open. Since we were not at home she got d-in-love to come stay with them so they could go on as the cut was bleeding badly.
We went home and put things away then after d-in-love gave the kids baths I went over to help settle them down and get them to sleep.
It took until midnight to get EL stitches and get home and she was a very brave girl with no tears.


Thankful for all the blessings of the day and saying a special prayer for EL tonight as she endured her first ER visit and stitches.
God Bless and Good Night.




1 comment:

linda m said...

You look so happy surrounded by all the kids. Blessings