Tuesday, December 26, 2017

MOVING BEGINS FOR DAUGHTER and 2007 MEMORIES

Up early to get a busy day started. It is 26 degrees this morning so all the animal's water is frozen again.
After chores we had breakfast and then we hooked #1 son's trailer to hubbie's truck and headed over to daughter's house.
G-daughter IR had her 6 months check-up at 9:00 this morning. She is the size of an average 11 month old so I'd say she is doing just fine !!! She received her 6 month booster shots so she was sleeping the pain away when we arrived and slept most of the day. Bless her little heart.
We loaded all the lawn mowers and garden tools from her garage and brought them to our barn for safe keeping. We worked steadily all day hauling 3 truck and trailer loads from her carport and a few things from her house here for storage.
We had to get this done today while son-in-love was off work to help carry .
We finished the last load just in time to get chores done before darkness fell. #1 son came after his trailer just as we got it unloaded to use it to haul his trash in and #2 son stopped by to look up some land he is thinking about buying on my computer.
I am tired tonight but I feel like we accomplished a lot today so it is a good tired. I have one more day of intense work to get done before next week so wish me luck on getting that done tomorrow !!!
Since I have no pics from today here is the last of the decade pics for the xxx7 year. G-son was a good photography subject in December 2007.




Christmas held a new excitement for us that had been missing for several years with this little 2 year old  around.


 The family in 2007 !!!
He got to visit the TV station his aunt T worked at back then during the Christmas break.

He wanted to be like pawpaw !!!
The memories these pics stir is wonderful as I think back on the fun times with this little boy and the love he enjoyed from all the family on both sides because he was the first and only little one to join both families.  To think in just 10 short years our side of the family has added 2 more little ones plus 2 in-laws and 6  more extended family members and mom's side of the family has added 3 more little ones with one more on the way and a daughter-in-law.
My oh my how things change as time continues to fly by. 
I am humbly thankful for the blessing of health to be able to witness all the additions and share the love in my heart with so many more family members.
Thankful for the blessings of this day and the ability to work like I do to get things done.
God Bless, Happy New Year and Good Night.