Monday, February 19, 2018

DREARY MONDAY and 2008 PICS

Another rainy , dreary Monday morning. I am beginning to feel moldy with all these rainy days.
RL was the only g-daughter this morning as daughter didn't feel well yesterday and woke up this morning at 1:30 with body aches and a very painful sore throat and didn't work today.
I did chores and took RL to pre-school. I stopped at daughter's and picked up IR on my way home so daughter could go to minit clinic and take her SUV to the shop for the water leak it has.
IR watched me have my breakfast then I fed her.
I got laundry started while hubbie, who doesn't feel well again and has that nasty cough back, played with IR.
Daughter drove up in a new Impala that they gave her to drive while hers is being fixed.
She ate some left overs for lunch and took the antibiotic they gave her. Her flu test and strep throat test were negative but the doctor said she thinks she has a sinus infection. And maybe an early strep throat that the meds would take care of also.
She rode with us to go pick up RL while IR took a nap on the way. RL was surprised to see her aunt T along with me to pick her up.
She ate her chicken nuggets and then went right to sleep as soon as we started moving.
We came home and daughter and IR went home to get a nap in this afternoon.
I did more laundry while RL and hubbie slept this afternoon.
When she woke up I played with her as hubbie still doesn't feel good until d-in-love came to pick her up. The day has been pretty nasty with a drizzle that left only 1/10ths inch in the gauge but made the mid 50's temps feel really cool.
We did  chores and then settled in for the evening to rest up for another day.
To finish up the decade series for this month I found some February 2008 pics of a skiing trip that all three of the kids went on with some of daughter's co-workers and friends at the WLOS TV station she worked in at that time.
In this first pic starting from the left was a friend and co-worked Suzanne and her husband, #2 son and daughter, #1 son and d-in-love and another of friend and co-worker.
#1 son and d-in-love
Daughter in white vest  and friend
And this is a photo of g-son at that time .
Each month I am reminded how glad I am to have started these decade pics as I am reminded of the kids and g-kids earlier years and activities.
Thankful for the blessings of this day.
God Bless and Good Night