Wednesday, February 21, 2018

REV. BILLY GRAHAM MOVES INTO HEAVEN TODAY

Up to another believe it or not rainy morning. As I put on rain gear to go out and get the chores done I wondered if this light rain would go away like yesterdays or get heavier as the day went on ?
When this is the temperature at 8:30 in the morning in February you know it is not a normal February!

RL acted like she really didn't feel well this morning on the way to pre-school. I asked her if anything hurt as I named all the body parts and she answered no to everything. I carried her into her class and gave the teacher a heads up on what was going on and she  said she would watch her closely because they had 3 kids in the class that have tested positive for the flu, uhhhhh !!!
I came home and had breakfast. Then my day went pretty haywire !!!
Hubbie who has been fighting loosing his voice and coughing badly for the third time in less than a month decided he needed to go to the minit clinic this morning.
I sat g-daughter IR in her bouncy seat and started finishing #2 son's taxes. I got everything done and thought things were going great until I started printing the return and after 2 of the 9 pages my printer started printing in the invisible ink again. It did this a couple weeks ago and I cleaned the heads and it started working again until now.
I cleaned the heads again and did some other things that the instructions said to do. I went online and got some different ideas for things to do but nothing worked this time. I've had this printer for a number of years so I guess when I get time later today I'll go get another printer.
Hubbie spent well over an hour to find out he must have a sinus infection because all the other test were negative so at least he got some antibiotics to hopefully help him kick whatever he has for good.
When he got home I was feeding IR and he ate his lunch then took over her care so I could get my baking done early today.
I wasn't hungry from the aggravating morning so I started baking. I baked 6 caramel, 1 pound , 1 blackberry wine and a pan of brownies.
As soon as I got the last cakes out of the ovens I went to Staples to get a new printer. They didn't have a printer that used the same ink that I had just bought which was disappointing since it cost $70 but they had a nice little Brother printer on sale for $49 and the ink for it was much cheaper.

Daughter had gone to pick up her hopefully fixed Equinox and waited for me to get home from Staples to help hook up the printer and it's a good thing she did because when the guy told me how simple installation was I became worried !!!!
 And I don't think I would have found the hook up inside the printer for the cord to hardwire it to my computer when daughter said she had never seen that place for a wire hook up.
Anyway we got it working and now #2 son's taxes are finished and printed !!!
Daughter and IR went home and hubbie and I went out to get the chores done. There was another beautiful sunset tonight with the clouds that hung around most of the day. The light rain of the morning left another 1/10th rain in the gauge.
The big news of this day is the passing of Rev. Billy Graham. He brought numerous folks to know Jesus Christ and will go in history as the greatest messengers on mission for God that has ever lived .
This is what he had to say about this day.
Prayers for his family tonight but I'm sure they are celebrating his homecoming today as he is now in the company of the God that he has lead millions of folks to aver his lifetime.
Thankful to have lived in a time hearing this man's words of wisdom and guidance and watching his devotion and love for God .
God Bless and Good Night


No comments: