Wednesday, February 14, 2018

HAPPY VALENTINES DAY 2018

HAPPY  VALENTINES  DAY !!!!
Mine started off with the arrival of my 2 little sweet hearts as RL and IR were all ready for their day to get started.
I did chores and then took RL to pre school. I wasn't sure how her day would go because she wanted one of the Valentine snacks that her mom had fixed for all her classmates and couldn't understand why she had to give them all away ??
I left her and her teacher having a discussion about taking her coat off !!
I came home to find IR fast asleep so I had my breakfast and then did some ironing before she woke up for her breakfast.
I locked myself to the computer to see how much tax work I could get done today since IR was being a really good girl and other g-ma was picking up RL.
I only stopped for a short lunch and by 2:30 mine and hubbie's tax forms were finished and I breathed a big sigh of relief because with hubbie's retirement in the middle of this past year I wasn't sure how our taxes would go this year, but we didn't owe anything so we are very thankful that things worked out.
Daughter came to pick up IR and then hubbie and I went  out to get the chores done. This is all of the sun that we saw today as the clouds hung low all day in the 60 degree temps.
After chores I had some baking to do. I baked 1 pound cake and a pan of brownies since the day after Valentines is always a very slow day for sweet stuff sales.
I did weekly paperwork and paid bills before watching parts of a couple basketball games of ACC teams that we don't pull for but enjoy watching.
Guess who got Valentine flowers from her dad and was soooo thrilled !!!!!
She is growing up way too fast !!!!
As this day comes to an end when love is on everyone's mind I am very thankful for the folks in my life that I love and that love me but most of all I am thankful that I have a Heavenly Father who loves me unconditionally and will always be my side in all that I do.
God Bless, Good Night and Happy Valentines Day