Monday, February 26, 2018

TIRESOME MONDAY

Monday morning and another rainy morning !!! I got chores done and then took RL to pre-school. She went to sleep on the way there and was not happy when the teacher woke her up and cried to go back home with me for the first time since she has been going to this pre-school.
I came home and had my breakfast while IR took a morning nap.  She woke up just as I was gathering laundry together and I fixed her breakfast before going downstairs to get the weekly laundry started.
I spent my morning dealing with the laundry while hubbie occupied IR . We left to pick up RL a little early so we could stop by the school and drop something off to daughter.
RL was crying when I picked her up and was not a happy little girl but she did eat a couple chicken nuggets before she crashed for a nap on the way home.
Hubbie carried both girls inside and IR had lunch with us while RL napped.
RL took a good long nap but woke up still miserable for some reason. Nothing pleased her today and she wore both hubbie and me out before her mom picked her up.
IR took another nap this afternoon and was happy to sit in her walker and watched Daniel Tiger thankfully.
After both girls left hubbie and I took a short rest and watched the early news .
Then we headed out to get the chores done. There is definitely a different feel to the air outside as the cold front has finally made it's way to our area. The high today was 61 and the clouds left around noon leaving the afternoon sunny. There was only 1/10th inch of rain in the gauge from the overnight and morning light rain fall.
Now the temps are going to be more near normal for a while. I hate to see those freezing overnight temps.
I wonder what will happen to all the budded out and blooming plants , hopefully it won't get really cold anymore this winter . My Forsythia is starting to bloom !!
Tonight we watched a Duke / Virginia Tech basketball game which Virginia Tech won and then we both headed for early bedtimes to try recoup for tomorrow.
Thankful for the blessings of this day .
God Bless and Good Night


1 comment:

linda m said...

Poor little RL Hope she feels better on Tuesday. Blessings