Tuesday, February 13, 2018

TAX PREPARATION STARTS AND 1988 FEBRUARY MEMORIES

Thankful to a better night of sleep I felt better this morning when the girls arrived.
Another 2/10ths inch of rain fell over night to add to the totals of the last few days of this system that hopefully will exit the area today.
After chores I took RL to pre-school and then came home to get IR her breakfast and then have mine.
The heartburn from yesterday was so bad I feel really tender today in my upper stomach and chest.
After getting IR settled down with hubbie I started tax work for the month. Since this is my tax month and it is close to half over I decided I had better get started. #2 son had given me all his papers so I worked on his today. His will take longer this year with the sale of some land he had plus his home.
I worked all morning until it was time to pick up RL. Hubbie and IR rode with me and RL is always so glad to see them along for the ride.
Both girls were fast asleep when we got home so hubbie carried them inside and we had a quiet lunch again today.
IR was the first to wake up for her lunch .
I worked more on son's taxes until RL woke up .
The girls played together really nicely today.


RL loves IR so much and she was so excited that she can stand up with some help now , she said now I can hug her standing up !!!!
After their mom's picked them up hubbie and I did chores then watched the news. We surely have some up and down temps this week hopefully everyone won't get sick again from this !!! Our high temp today was 46 degrees !
Tonight I got another job done for this month that I am late getting started on. The decade pics for February xxx8's are few but I did find some in a couple years.
In 1988 our family attended Fellowship Baptist church where my sis-in-law Gloria's father was pastor and we had our church directory pics made in February.



Thankful for the blessings of this day.
God Bless and Good Night.


1 comment:

linda m said...

Happy Valentine's Day to you. Blessings