Thursday, February 8, 2018

SWITCH-ER-ROO SALE !!

Another hectic Thursday morning and RL surely didn't make it any easier today as she was very argumentive at every little thing.
I got chores done and we made it to her pre-school only about 5 minutes later than usual.
IR and I met hubbie at market and got unloaded and set up. Just as we were getting ready to feed IR her breakfast Connie (her other g-ma) came after her earlier than usual.
AD isn't coming today so hubbie and I were looking at one another early as if we were missing someone !!!
He took the opportunity to repair a spot on the market wall behind one of the vendor's tables that the paint was peeling off.
I had a pretty good day with all I sold plus already having an order for 3 cakes and I took an order for Saturday for 1 cake. Usually I get several Valentine orders but with Valentines day falling on Wednesday this year and the heavy rains predicted for Saturday that isn't happening this year.
Pat the Board treasurer for market and I went up to the bank to have my name put on the market checking account and get the online access turned over to me.
Hubbie left when I got back to go get our Sam's Club shopping done and I left market at the regular time.
I made stops at the bank and Aldi for baking supplies, groceries and Valentines gifts for all the kids so I can give them out Sunday.
I came home unloaded and did the chores early so I would be ready to go with daughter and Re to Greenville, SC to the Switch-er-roo children's sale that we could get in early today to shop in because Re was a consigner.
We left at about 4:30 and made it safely through heavy traffic to the TD Center.
We shopped finding several good deals on things for the summer and daughter and I both made purchases from the Lularoe dealer that was at the show.
All three of us did our share of supporting this sale and IR was a really good baby all evening.
We made it home at about 9:00 for a successful shopping trip. I was just in time to watch the last 10 minutes of the UNC/ Duke basketball game which UNC won in a very good game.
I was so tired I unloaded the Honda and then took a hot bath and went straight to bed leaving this post to be written on Friday .
Thankful to a loving Lord tonight for the blessings of the day and for traveling mercies for us this evening.
God Bless and Good Night.



No comments: