Wednesday, September 5, 2018

ANNUAL DOCTOR APPOINTMENT AND MORE SOCCER

Up to fix g-son's breakfast and get things going this morning.  He was pleased with himself with his efforts in the soccer game yesterday and talked about the hard rain the bus drove through on the way back up the mountain.
After he and daughter left for school I did chores while hubbie got the girls their breakfast.
RL was trying on my hats while I got ready. Some mornings get really interesting around here !!
I took RL to pre-school and was surprised by all the crying children in her room as last year there was never anyone crying. She was looking around as if to try and figure out why everyone was crying, I gave her a hug and told her she was going to have to help the teachers make everyone happy and she jumped down and ran to talk to one of her sobbing friends.
I came home to have a quick breakfast then head over to my OB doctor for my annual exam.
I waited an extra long time in the waiting room and wondered if he was delivering a baby today. When I finally got called back I found out his regular nurse had been called away for a family emergency and the fill in wasn't really familiar with what to do .
My exam didn't go so good and he found an ulcer  that I have to go back in a month and have checked to make sure it heals. We have no idea how it got there .
I stopped by the drug store on the way home and made it home around 1:00 after leaving at 9:45 this morning.
IR was napping so we had lunch then I gathered my baking supplies.
D-in-love called and asked if I could take some lunch to g-son at the middle school because the cafeteria ran out of anything he would eat by the time his class got to their late lunch time.
I cook a small pizza and took it to him to eat quickly in the office waiting room.  He has a soccer game again today and wouldn't get to eat anything until after 6:00 this evening. I have many questions about why the lunchroom would run out of any of their food choices before all the grades get lunch.
I came home and BB came to stay while Re picked up AD and CO from school and took them to counseling.
I put off baking until after the game since we had him and IR to keep up with and we only had about an hour before we were leaving for the game which is at the home field today.
The kids played and then we told BB to choose some toys to take to the game to play in the bleachers with.
He had his trucks and kept IR entertained until everyone else got there.

D-in-love brought EL with her from the elementary school and RL came with Deb, d-in-love's mom who had kept her today.
G-son played well again today in the pre-game.


 The coaches ref these pre games and g-son's coach got caught in the middle in this pic !!

Daughter who had joined us after school took IR home after the pregame.
Hubbie also left as he isn't feeling well with a head cold.
Re came after BB and EL to their dismay to go home to get AD's  homework done and get to church tonight for the kids night .
D-in-love, RL, Deb and I watched the regular soccer game and g-son got to play some at the end of it because they won the game 8-1 to continue their undefeated season.







We are all so proud of g-son and his effort in the games when he plays.
I came home and did chores then came inside to get weekly paperwork done. After sitting out at the game in the sun and sweating bullets for a couple hours I decided that baking would go by the wayside tonight. The week after a big holiday is always very slow so I don't expect much business and daughter has some of her things baked so we will be okay with enough things on our table.
I got things ready and we loaded the Honda tonight so that will save time in the morning. Tomorrow is the first Thursday back to taking RL by preschool on the way to market so we need to leave an hour earlier than usual.
We both got into bed for an early bedtime as this week of a new schedule nears its end.
Thankful for the blessings of this day and for the grace of an everlasting love the Father has for me and all His children.
God Bless and Good Night

No comments: