Friday, September 7, 2018

ONE OF THOSE T.G.I.F. DAYS

Up to greet all three g-kids this morning at 7am. I got g-son his waffles and chocolate milk for breakfast and he finished eating just as daughter and IR arrived.
He left for school with daughter and I got ready and did chores before taking RL to her pre-school.
Friday is tough and she almost went to sleep on the way to school but thankfully her mood was still good when we got there.
I came home and had my breakfast. IR isn't feeling great this morning and has 3 runny diapers already .
Hubbie took care of her while I got my baking started. I baked 12 caramel, 3 chocolate,5 pound , 1 blackberry wine and 1 pan of brownies before having a late lunch.
A neighbor gave me some fresh black-eyed peas at market yesterday and I put them in the pressure pot to go with my fresh beet salad for a delicious lunch.
After lunch IR took a nap and hubbie and I took advantage of that and cleaned house. We waited until she woke up to get the floors vacuumed and mopped and then played with her outside for a while.
At 3:00 Re brought CO by to stay while she went to meet with AD's teacher. BB would have stayed but he has an upset stomach also today and went with his mom.
D-in-love brought AD and EL home from school and stopped and picked up RL from her mom who had watched her at her house today and they all came here.
All the girls love being around each other. I call this pic the Friday after school blaaaas !!!  Nobody was in a "smiling " mood !!
They all stayed and visited for a little while when Re got back and then everyone went home .
Hubbie and I watched the news then did chores .
I spent the rest of the evening icing cakes and getting things ready for market .
Thankful for the blessings of this day and asking for unspoken prayers that God's will be done in an upcoming situation.
God Bless and Good Night

No comments: