Tuesday, September 25, 2018

DREARY INSIDE PLAYDAY

Up to another dreary morning to get the grandkids all fed and then get the chores done. I took g-daughter RL to pre-school and then made a stop at Ingles to pick up milk and a couple other things on the way home.
I had my breakfast then talked to sis-in-law Sandy awhile catching up and planning some holiday get togethers already.
IR seems to be feeling no effects from a couple shots she got yesterday as she is playing around in the living room while hubbie watches.
Just before I left to pick up RL she went to sleep for a nap.
RL had another good day and was happy to eat her chicken nuggets and go to sleep on the ride home.
However when hubbie tried to get her into her bed she woke up and refused to go back to sleep even when he held her and rocked her in the living room.
IR and I were having our lunch in the kitchen so there was no noise in the house .
Hubbie gave up getting her back to sleep and they came in to have their lunch. After we all ate the girls played well together .


Re brought BB and EL by to stay awhile this afternoon after to school and after EL and I finished her homework Pawpaw read all of them a story.

EL and BB played very well together and then hated to say good bye when it was time for RL and her mom to go pick up g-son from soccer practice.

After everyone left hubbie and I did chores then rested for the evening.
Thanks to a re-visit from the remains of Florence we will have at least a couple more very rainy days.
So far with the light rains we have had the last couple days we have accumulated only about 2/10ths inch but I have a feeling that is about to change.

Thankful for these kids and this season in our lives right now with them.
Praying for a miracle that might keep 2 more in our lives but it doesn't look like that is going to be God's will so we have to have faith in His grand plan and move on to enjoy the ones we have.
Humbled by the blessings of another day.
God Bless and Good Night




2 comments:

linda m said...

You all are in my thoughts and prayers. Have a blessed day.

Patricia Norton said...

I live in Fl and have been following your blog since your grandson was a toddler. My mother had open heart surgery and I googled Christian bloggers.Please know that I have had my heart broken over those darling girls. I am not sure what the issues are but God does and I do not need to know. I have cried out to God to please draw them near.