Friday, September 21, 2018

BAKING CLEANING FRIDAY

T.G.I.F.  rolls around once again and it just seems like it was yesterday when I was typing T.G.I.F. again !!
I got g-son's waffles fixed then after he and daughter left I went out to get the chores done while RL and IR had their breakfast.
I took RL to pre-school and dodged crazy Friday drivers all the way there and back home. I 'm glad I don't have to get back out on the roads today as this is other g-ma, Deb's Friday to pick up RL.
I had my breakfast and then started my baking . I baked 2 pound, 2 chocolate, 1 blackberry wine and a pan of brownies before having a late lunch with hubbie and IR.
IR went down for a nap and slept 1 and 1/2 hours today which is the longest nap of this week. While she napped hubbie and I cleaned house. We waited for her to wake up before we vacuumed and then I mopped us all out the door to swing and watch traffic as we relaxed in the covered patio.
We came back inside when the floors were dry and IR played in the living room until her mom got here to pick her up. Right now she is very interested in our phones and any time you have it out she is with you and if you happen to lay it down anywhere she can reach she has it and is pushing buttons.
When daughter got here she set up an Instagram account for me. I have been debating doing this for a while now and meaning to ask her to help me so today we got it done.
Daughter was disappointed with her construction news today that pushed her house arrival back a month until the end of October.
Hubbie and I got chores done and then I took a walk around the hill. There is still too much water in the bottom pastures to walk down there.
RL was loving on her chickens this evening.
I am so thankful for our lives right now as I watch the news each day it seems to get worse with the flooding from Florence that is now a week old. Today more new evacuation orders were issued in South Carolina as the waters flow south into the PeeDee region and cause massive flooding in that area.

Major roads are still closed in North Carolina.


With all this bad news plus something that is going on in our lives this verse really spoke to me this morning.
Humbly thankful for all the blessings of this day.
God Bless and Good Night




No comments: