Monday, September 10, 2018

MONDAY LAUNDRY DAY

Up to get another week started with all the g-kids here and getting ready for school.
Another overnight thunder storm with pouring rain woke us up last night and left 3/4 inch of rain in the gauge this morning.
I got chores done then took RL to her pre-school . Today was her snack day since her birthday was this weekend and she got to take treats for everyone. We took blueberries, strawberries and chocolate chip muffins with party hats for her class to celebrate with her today.
She happily went into her class this morning feeling pretty special with her bag of goodies.
I came home and had breakfast then got the weekly laundry started. Hubbie got IR to take a short nap so we could do some extra cleaning that wasn't noisy.
I went to pick up RL and she was asleep as soon as she ate her chicken nugget and got into her car seat.
IR, hubbie and I had lunch while she napped. I was working on more laundry when I heard her calling for me after about an hour of sleep. I went into her bedroom and layed down with her but she didn't want to go back to sleep .
Her mom came after her at 2:00 to go to the doctor for her 3 year old checkup.
I finished the laundry and then hubbie and I loaded up IR and went out to g-son's soccer game.
The clouds look really dark and we could smell rain in the air but thankfully they got half the game finished before the thunder and pouring rain started and it ended in a 1-1 tie. G-son didn't get to play because Brevard didn't have enough players to have a pre-game.
We left with friends when the rain started and RL wanted to go home with Mattie .
RL and IR came back home with us for the afternoon as daughter went to have her hair done and d-in-love took AD, EL and CO to gymnastics since Re had a headache.
These 2  sometimes !!!!  Their mom's must have both been in the pink stripe mood this morning when they picked out clothes for them.
#1 son came after RL and then daughter came after IR about 6:30 the same time a customer came by to pick up a caramel cake.
Hubbie and I got chores done in a light sprinkle of rain and I dumped 2/10ths inch from the gauge this evening. Just enough to make everything really slick this evening and made it take extra time to get chores done because I had to watch every step I took.
The news of the hurricane is scary and the SC governor has issued a mandatory evacuation of almost the entire coast line starting tomorrow at noon.
Praying for all the folks in the path of this storm.
Thankful for all the blessings of this day and asking for unspoken prayers tonight for a dear family that is very close to my heart.
God Bless and Good Night



1 comment:

linda m said...

You sure had your hands full yesterday with all the kids. I too am praying for all in the hurricanes path. Blessings