Wednesday, November 7, 2018

BAKING WEDNESDAY

Amen....

Got all the grands breakfast and then went out to get the chores done.  I took RL to pre -school and hubbie and IR rode along today so we could stop back by daughter's new house and watch them set it with the crane. We drove by on the way and there were several trucks there with people working but as we came back no one was there at all, hmmmm !!!
We went home and I ate breakfast then started collecting my baking supplies. I realized I needed more eggs and butter before I began baking. I went to Ingles to pick them up and drove back around by daughters place and the head man ,Roger, was there, so I stopped and asked him what was happening. They thought it was too muddy to get the crane set up this morning so the new plan was to bring the crane in about 2:00 and get it set up so they would be ready to lift the house early tomorrow morning . And hopefully the predicted rain showers for tomorrow will hold off until they get it dried in.
At least we can relax for today now.  I came home and started my baking, 6 caramel, 2 chocolate, 4 pound cakes and 1 pan of brownies later I had a late lunch with hubbie and IR.
Then IR and I played while hubbie gathered our trash and recyclables for tomorrow.
We walked around outside and she imagined she was driving the golf cart !!
After she got tired we came inside to play and she became "Miss Sunshine".

Daughter had basketball practice right after school today so we were late getting out to get chores done today . I am trying to decide what to do with a bunch of my hens as I am not getting very many eggs at all these dark and dreary days since the time changed. I like all my hens but I certainly can't afford to feed them all winter with no eggs to sell.
And the weather forecast sure isn't going to help matters at all with the coldest temps of the season coming this weekend and maybe even snow early next week.


After we came in from chores I watched the news then did the weekly paperwork and paid bills.
I spent the rest of the evening icing cakes and getting things ready for market.
Plans are tentative for in the morning depending on the weather and so we will wait and see what happens.
Thankful for the blessings of this day.
God Bless and Good Night

No comments: