Thursday, November 1, 2018

WELCOME NOVEMBER WITH A TYPICAL RAINY EVENING

Amen.....
Hectic Thursday morning was worse today with the late night last night for the girls as they were both totally out of sorts this morning. I got chores done and we got ready for market then I took RL to pre-school on the way. We barely made it before the doors were locked at her school.
I met hubbie and IR at market and we got set up and the day was better than I expected .
Connie, other g-ma came after IR and then hubbie helped Ralph the board chairman put up some Christmas decorations around market before he headed out to the dump / recycle center for our weekly drop offs.
He came back to market and brought us a sub for lunch since it was almost time for me to need to leave to make a little trip which I will tell more about later when things all work out.
I had a good sales day even without the $100 order the lady called in  so I was pleased with the first day of November.
Hubbie left and came home to work on cutting some firewood.
I made it home about 3:30 and he helped me unload.
I took a little break and watched the early news while he went back to his wood working.
When I saw the weather radar I decided to get my feeding chores done as the rain was headed our way .
As I walked around the yard on this first day of November and noticed all these pretty flowers still blooming I made pics as I can't remember any November that I have still had flowers blooming like this year.
Butterfly bushes are putting out a second bloom this year.
 These Vinca's are still pretty and they are a very sensitive flower to cold temps.
 This Rose even still has several blooms....
And the Azaleas just seem to get more and more confused.
 My potted Geraniums are still blooming.
 So are all the potted marigolds around the yard.
And these aren't particularly in protected places even with the couple frost and the freezing temperature nights these have still survived the short burst of chilled air.
Hubbie and I spent a restful evening getting over our busy day yesterday. I just remembered I was going to get my weekly paperwork done tonight but that will have to be put off until morning as it is bedtime now.
Thankful for the blessings of this day and for the grace and love of my precious Savior Jesus Christ.
God Bless and Good Night

1 comment:

linda m said...

Your yard looks so much prettier than mine. Mine is full of dead flowers and dead leaves. Hope all is well with you. Have a blessed weekend.