Wednesday, November 14, 2018

RAINY COLD BAKING WEDNESDAY

Double Amen …….
Up to greet all the kids on another rainy morning. Thankfully the rain is light today. I got chores done and then got IR and RL loaded up to take RL to pre-school. IR is going with me this morning because hubbie has a 9:00 appointment in Asheville to have his blood drawn for his annual physical.
IR enjoyed walking in with RL and RL was proud to tell the teacher who she was. But then RL wanted to come home with us !!
IR and I came home and I was finishing my breakfast when hubbie made it home. He played with IR while I did my ironing and then I baked cakes. I baked 6 caramel, 3 pound cakes and a pan of brownies. With the weather predictions all over the place for in the morning I have no idea what market will be like or even if we have market. Our market runs on the school schedule so if schools are closed there is no market .
I finished my baking and had a late lunch then I put my feet up for the afternoon while IR played in living room. I am desperately trying to keep the swelling and pain down in my injured foot.
The weather is very yucky outside with a light cold rain falling most of the day leaving another 1/4 inch in the gauge.
We took turns getting chores done and after daughter picked up IR I did weekly paperwork and then iced cakes while watching Survivor on TV.
Listening to the weather tonight I am even more confused as I'm sure all the school officials are so they have already called for a 2 hour delay for in the morning.
This is one of the worst scenarios for our area from one of the local weather men who usually gets it pretty close.
It is pouring rain right now and is certainly getting colder at 37 degrees at bedtime.
D-in-love sent me this picture of g-daughter RL tonight after they got their Christmas tree set up.
Thankful for the blessings of this day and praying that everyone is very careful in the ice tomorrow.
God Bless and Good Night


No comments: