Friday, November 16, 2018

BUSY FRIDAY

Amen...…
A routine morning began this cold 29 degree Friday. After all the kids were fed and my chores were done I took RL to pre-school. She was excited to have another "feast" today. Some of the kids where she goes to pre-school only come 3 days a week, Monday, Wednesday, Friday and some only come 2 days Tuesday and Thursday so the ones that come 5 days get to have all the special events twice.
I came home from dropping her off and had my breakfast then we decide to do some baking supply shopping since I have many many Thanksgiving orders to get ready for next Tuesday.
We took IR and made a stop at Walmart and Ingles on the way to pick up RL. Then we made a stop at another Ingles on the way home with both of them and they had so much fun driving this shopping cart car around the store. They put many smiles on faces of other shoppers as they chatted and laughed .

We came home and had lunch then hubbie took the girls in the living room to play while I got my baking started. I baked 12 caramel, 3 chocolate , 4 pound and 1 pan of brownies before shutting the ovens down to get chores done early and get ready to go have our picture made for the church directory. D-in-love picked up RL and daughter left practice early to get IR so we could get to church by 5:10, our appointment time.
The pictures were really good and we went not intending to buy anything but we did buy a couple of individual pictures of each of us and one more of the couples pics and we got a free 8x10 of the one we chose to be in the directory.
We made it home just before total darkness to shut up the animals. I rested my painful foot for about 30 minutes while watching the news before heading back to the kitchen to bake 4 more pound cakes and ice all the caramel and chocolate cakes and get everything packed up for market tomorrow.
I am so ready to get into bed tonight with the continuous pain in my foot it's like dragging a 10 pound weight around behind me so I am really beat and I can't wait to get off my foot so it will stop hurting.
Thankful for the strength the Lord gives me each day and all the other blessings He sends my way each and every day.
God Bless and Good Night

No comments: