Tuesday, November 6, 2018

WE VOTED !!!!

Amen......

Another rainy morning today. These early mornings are so much harder to crawl out of the warm bed with the sound of the relaxing raindrops hitting the metal roofing.
#1 son was out of work today so he brought g-son and RL up here to keep them on a regular schedule. Daughter brought IR and picked up g-son for school. 
I got soaked getting chores done as the hard rains started about midway through my chores.
I took RL to pre-school, thankful I feel normal this morning.
I came home and had a quick breakfast then hubbie, IR and I went up to vote. There was a steady line in and out but we didn't have to wait at all as they had plenty of voting stations for the hand written ballots they are using this year.
IR was upset because she couldn't play in the rain !!!
 We came home and I got my weekly ironing done. Hubbie wanted to go early to pick up RL and stop by a thrift shop. The Humane Society has a really high end thrift shop near RL's pre-school that we like to go in. Today they had all their Christmas things at 60% off so I found a couple picture frame stocking holders and a vest and sweater in this category that all cost less than $8 at the discount.
IR got a nice long nap while we took turns shopping.
RL had a good day and was happy to see hubbie and IR along with me to pick her up. We stopped by McDonalds for a happy meal for them.
The drive anywhere around here is really pretty right now as the leaf color has reached it's peak at our elevation finally.

There are sure a lot of  leaves on the ground today with the little bit of wind we had.
The rain of the morning was past our area and the sun is coming out to warm up one of the last warm days of the late Fall season so we enjoyed some outside time checking on the chickens while hubbie grilled us a couple steaks for our lunch.
"Meow Meow" gets double loving these days.
The girls got tired of running and we were hungry for our lunch so we all went inside. The girls had some snacks while hubbie and I had our late lunch then they played in the playroom together.

After the girls were picked up we got chores done and then watched the news. All the talk about the election makes me tired and I almost went to sleep during it.
D-in-love took her turn at Minit Clinic this evening and had sinusitis and bronchitis !!!
Hubbie and I watched the first UNC basketball game tonight as they defeated Wofford  in a game that shouldn't have been as close as it was !!!
Thankful for the blessings of this day and praying that God's will be in the election results tonight.
God Bless and Good Night





1 comment:

linda m said...

Love your Fall colors. Blessings