Thursday, November 8, 2018

HOUSE SET UP DAY FINALLY HERE

Amen.....

The sun is shining this morning thankfully so that means work can be done of getting daughter's house set up.
D-in-love brought g-son here this morning for hubbie to take to school. Whitney, d-in-love's sis-in-law lost her 97 year old grandfather and he is being buried today so Deb, RL's other g-ma came up here at 7:00 this morning to pick up RL and take her back to her house so she can keep Whitney's 2 youngest kids during the funeral. I couldn't help with RL today because of market and the dentist appointment hubbie has at 2:00 this afternoon.
Daughter brought her baked goods and IR by about 8:30 on her way over to her house site. IR is going with us to market as it is too cold for her to be out in the weather this morning.
Market was okay today after a really slow start and as always I am very thankful for all that I did sell.
IR is curious about all the pretty bright Christmas decorations in market but she is pretty good about not touching things.

Hubbie and IR stayed until about 11:00 when she got sleepy and they left to make the dump / recycle run and take daughter some lunch. Daughter sent these pics of the crane lifting and setting her house.




I know she is excited to have this finally happening. 
It came a short shower of rain this afternoon but they were able to get the black paper on all the roof before that happened.
After hubbie left for the dentist daughter brought IR back to the market to me so she could go drive the bus at the Boys and Girls Club in an emergency situation.
IR and I went to the bank, the PO, Aldi and Walmart on the way home. Daughter met us at Walmart and picked her up.
I came home and hubbie helped me get unloaded and then it was chore time on another cloudy evening. 
After I got inside I put my feet and legs up and watched the news. 
Thankful for the blessings of this day and praying for safety and success for all the men working to get daughter's house set up.
God Bless and Good Night

1 comment:

linda m said...

Such happy news about your daughter's house. Glad things are progressing along with it. Blessings