Saturday, November 17, 2018

BUSY BEFORE THANKSGIVING SATURDAY

Amen....
Up to get chores done and head to market. We got there to find a line of folks waiting to buy cakes.
Thankfully daughter came in amidst all the flurry and helped out. We finally got everything all set up.
We sold really good  today for early Thanksgiving celebrations and for folks traveling through.
I also took several more orders for Tuesday. I think I may have more orders than we have ever had for the Tuesday before Thanksgiving.
IR picked some leaves to go with my vest.
Daughter and IR left around 10:30 to go to watch one of son-in-love's nieces play softball in Spartanburg, SC.
Hubbie left to do our Sam's Club shopping and come home to work on installing the new motor on his wood splitter.
I left market a few minutes late due to some late sales.
I made stops at Ingles and Aldi to pick up more baking supplies and groceries for tomorrow's lunch.
Hubbie helped unload and put things away then he took my Honda Pilot to change the oil. I have always taken it back to Apple Tree Honda where I bought it to have the oil changed but after a recent letter I received I no longer have any confidence in anything they do over there . When I bought my Pilot back in May of 2015 my daughter was going through having them replace the exploding airbags in her Acura and I asked everyone at Apple Tree if the Pilot I was buying had the airbags manufactured by these same people and was assured my Pilot did not have this manufacturers airbags in it. Earlier this week I received a recall letter saying my Pilot had the passenger side exploding airbag in it. So either the folks at Apple Tree have no idea what they are selling or don't care that they are selling dangerous vehicles to customers and out and out told me  a lie.   If they would lie about something like that how can anyone trust them to do any work to your vehicle ???
While hubbie worked on this I put my foot up until it was chore time.
We came inside and had some of the vegetable soup from the soup vendor at market for a nice light supper.
The sunset tonight was really pretty.

I baked 12 caramel cakes tonight to get a jump on Tuesday's orders.
Thankful for the blessings of this day.
God Bless and Good Night



No comments: