Monday, November 5, 2018

MONDAY BLAAS

Amen...….
Uhhhh !!!  Woke up this morning with a dizzy head which made for an upset stomach. I can feel drainage in my throat so I 'm thinking my sinus are the problem. G-son didn't come this morning as he is having to go to the doctor to have some sores on his face looked at to make sure they aren't Impetigo again. Thankfully the doctor didn't think they were and just gave him some cream to put on them.
I felt a little better after getting out in the fresh morning air doing chores so I took RL to pre-school. Hubbie and IR rode with me just in case I got sick again but I made it fine.
I had a piece of toast when I got home and layed on the couch but when I layed down my dizziness came back so I got up and got the weekly laundry started. I felt better moving around and sipping water throughout the morning.
I was fine to pick up RL alone and left hubbie here with a napping IR.
RL had a good day and was happy to get home to play with IR so she didn't nap at all on the way home.
We all had lunch when we got here. I felt like some chicken strip stir fry and riced cauliflower for lunch and the girls had corn on the cob and mac and cheese.
After lunch I changed out our bed covers and did a couple more loads of laundry in between watching the girls. I made some Thieves oil and got the diffuser going today to try and knock down all the germs we seem to be passing around. The girls loved the changing colors of the diffuser .
RL was Pawpaw's little helper today with the dogs and things outside as long as she could wear his hat.
Love this pic of them watching hubbie clean their shoes after they came back inside.
Daughter had late basketball practice tonight so she came here and stayed with the girls while hubbie and I went outside and got the chores done. With the time change we have to get chores done by 5 or we'll be in the dark.
D-in-love picked up RL while we were outside.
As I walked up to the hen houses these confused blackberry vines caught my eye with blooms and berries on them in the first week of November.


We finished chores and came inside and then daughter left for practice.
We watched the news and son-in-love came after IR. 
I feel better this evening but still have no appetite and am sneezing a lot.
I am starting the humidifier in the bedroom tonight and adding eucalyptus oil for hopefully a better morning tomorrow.
Thankful for all the blessings of this day.
God Bless and Good Night



1 comment:

linda m said...

Sure hope you aren't coming down with something serious. I'll say a prayer for you. Blessings