Sunday, February 26, 2012

A SUNNY SUNDAY FILLED WITH GOD'S BLESSINGS

Chores, church and then a spaghetti lunch for everyone today.  All were present plus daughter's b-friend so we had a house full.
After a short visit everyone went their own way and Hubbie and I unloaded all the shelves and storage boxes from my stand at the Curb Market that we brought home last week so they can seal the concrete floor.  I went though each box and threw away things I don't need anymore and then we cleaned all the shelves and re-loaded all of it back into his truck. Hopefully they will get the floors done this week but I'm expecting more like next week. Maybe we won't need the truck before then.
The sun is shining today with  a temperature in the low 50's and no wind for the first day in a while so it feels pretty nice.
My little black silkie hen's chicks are beginning to hatch today,so far this evening she has 3 little black and yellow chicks with 3 more eggs to go.
I downloaded the last six months of last year on to the book smart program to begin work on my next book.  I worked all through the covers and the first month this evening. At this rate this book won't take near as long as some of the others. This new computer speeds things up considerably.
Going for an early bedtime tonight to get an early start in the morning with a 9:30 doctor's appointment in Asheville.
Praying for God's grace in the coming days and thanking Him for the blessings of recent days for all of my family.
Good Night and God Bless

1 comment:

Betsy Banks Adams said...

Hi Marilyn, We are in Arkansas ---it got up to about 68 degrees here today... Gorgeous!!! When we left home, it was 25 degrees there..

Hope you have a great week. We are going hiking and waterfalling tomorrow.
Hugs,
Betsy