Saturday, September 9, 2017

BUSY MARKET SATURDAY AND MORE HURRICANE NEWS

It's great to be able to sleep a little longer on Saturday morning but it is market day so we don't sleep much longer.
Market was much busier than I had thought it would be and I am very thankful for that. I stayed pretty busy all day and came really close to selling out of my baked goods .
Hubbie left early to make a couple stops and get to g-son's first soccer game of the season. They won the game and g-son played goalie most of the game and hubbie said he did a great job of blocking shots.
I left market and made one stop at Aldi to pick up baking supplies for next week.
Hubbie and I made it home at about the same time and he helped me unload. We spent the afternoon resting as both of us are feeling really worn out today.
We had to pass up an invitation from son-in-love's mom Connie to attend an all day fun day and cook out in Saluda today . Daughter decked g-daughter I out in her first UNC outfit and she looks like a true fan.

As we rested and watched the news I prayed for the folks in the path of Irma who still keeps shifting her path and causing more folks to have to evacuate .
Fortunately for us the further she shifts west the less the effects for us and as of the newest path predictions this is the rain totals for our area.
Monday and Tuesday are going to be pretty bad rainy cool and windy days but not the damaging weather days that was once predicted , that is unless Irma changes her direction again.
And as of this evening the other hurricane named Jose which is a category 4 also and was not causing any concerns because the tract has been predicted to go northeast away from any land may have changed his mind and now is becoming a concern as it stalls and then moves again as to which way he will choose to go.


If you look closely you can follow a red tract that has this storm hitting the east coast of Florida and coming right up over our area . That would be total devastation for the state of Florida.
As I get to bed very early tonight to try and rejuvenate my energy I pray for all the folks who are running from Irma and pray that they find safety if only in the arms of Jesus Christ because after all that is the only entirely safe place for all of us.
God Bless and Good Night.




No comments: