Monday, September 18, 2017

PUMPKIN PATCH VISIT AND 1887 MEMORY

Monday mornings seem to come around much quicker as I get older !!
It was very foggy outside this morning.

But there was a lot of brightness inside today.

I did chores then  took g-daughter R to preschool at 8:45 and came home to have my breakfast.
G-daughter I had a rough morning and couldn't seem to get settled down without crying .
I fed her at 10am and that seemed to help.
I got laundry started then hubbie and I loaded up g-daughter I and went to the Amazon returns sale place we missed Friday. They didn't have alot today and we only found a little high chair that sits in a chair or on the table for the kids.
We went on to pick up g-daughter R and she was on the playground when I walked up to get her. She doesn't beg to stay and play like her brother did when he was her age instead she comes running as soon as she sees me and wants to leave.
I had heated up a couple chicken nuggets for her to eat before we started driving home so she would sleep longer.
She ate them and drank her water then we headed home . Hubbie carried her inside and layed her on the couch which seems to suit her better than her bed in the playroom. She slept 1.5 hours.

G-dauhgter I woke up shortly after we carried her inside and sat with us while we ate lunch then she had another 4 oz bottle and was happy.
I did more laundry and then when g-daughter R  woke up we decided a trip to Grand Dads apple house for some treats and to play would be a good way to spend the afternoon.
These are definitely 2 good little apples !!!!

She had a ball playing in the pumpkins and all the games ....

This black culvert swing was hot in the sun so hubbie provided a cool seat for her.
She wouldn't go through this tunnel until hubbie chased her through once.


What a difference a year makes !!!!
Last year .......

We came home just in front of daughter and d-in-love coming to pick up a couple tired little girls !
After they left hubbie and I watched the news and rested.
 Hurricane Maria is defying the forecasters as she has already gotten as strong as a hurricane can get to category 5 strength this evening.

I went through my photos tonight in search of September decade pics .
The earliest happening in my family was the birth of my Aunt Hattie Pryor Beddingfield on September 8,1887. She was one of my dad's older sisters and took care of my dad.
She died March 27,1965 and I remember her funeral even as a young girl, she was a special lady.
I am thankful tonight for the blessings of this day and humbly accept the love of my Precious Savior Jesus Christ.
God Bless and Good Night







1 comment:

linda m said...

What a fun afternoon at the pumpkin patch. Blessings