Thursday, September 28, 2017

DIFFERENT MARKET DAY AND 2007 G-SON PICS

This is going to be  a different kind of Thursday market day. Son-in-love's mom, Connie , who usually takes care of g-daughter IR on my market day can't come today so IR is going to market with hubbie and me.
G-daughter RL is also here this morning waiting for me to take her to preschool.
I did chores and got things ready to go and we were only about 5 minutes late leaving for RL's preschool.
Hubbie went on to market and I met him there after dropping RL who was going to have another exciting day as the sheriff' dept was there with their armored vehicle. She was calling it an "army truck" have no idea where she got that ???
IR was asleep when I got to market and slept while we got unloaded and set up. When she woke up she was hungry so I fixed her morning bottle. I have a microwave behind my table so it isn't any different from doing it at home I just have to take all the supplies with me to market.
She was a happy girl this morning and talked and squealed all morning.
I had a customer looking at my baby bonnets and was wondering if they would fit a 3 month old ?
I had the perfect model !!!!

IR conked out and took a great nap in this little rocker bed we took with us.
I had a pretty good sales day even after a really slow start this morning so I am thankful for that.
Hubbie went to Hot Dog World for lunch for us and a neighbor and I had one of their delicious Greek salads.
We left market and hubbie went to the dump for our weekly drop off and I went to the bank and PO .
G-daughter fell fast asleep as soon as we started moving. Hubbie met me at Ingles near the dump and sat with g-daughter while I shopped in there . Then we went to Aldi and he did the same thing although she woke up while I was in there.
One more stop on our list today was Sam's Club, hubbie usually does this one by himself but we needed to renew our membership and we had a $90 credit so I had to do this since the card is in my name.
G-daughter IR was happy to help shop here anyway.
We headed home to meet daughter at 4:00. She took IR inside and fed her while hubbie and I unloaded both our vehicles.
This day worked out pretty good and I was thinking g-daughter IR is about the same age as g-daughter RL was when her other g-dad had to have his leg took off  and I had to start taking her to market with me.
This is both g-daughter's at 14 weeks old . G-daughter IR on left and g-daughter RL on right in Santa hat.
Hubbie and I did our chores and watched the news tonight then cut the small watermelon we bought yesterday at the farmer's market and it was really good. We are wishing we had bought more of them at $2 each !
As this month quickly comes to an end I need to get the last decade pics on here. In September 2007 G-son was our pride and joy and he sure loved his Pawpaw.




This is the only pumpkin that we grew that year but it was a big one.
Thankful for the blessings of this day and for the loving protective arms of a loving Savior.
God Bless and Good Night



No comments: