Wednesday, September 27, 2017

OUTLET SHOPPING TRIP

G-daughter IR was here extra early this morning so her mom could attend the "see you at the pole" prayer service at the high school today. It was a beautiful morning to be outside early.
I took g-daughter RL to preschool and came home to have my breakfast. I don't have much baking to do today and hubbie needs a new pair of flip  flops so we decided after IR had her morning bottle to go over to the Asheville Outlets and check out their after season sales.
I packed up milk and a bottle for a 1:00 feeding and away we went.
We pretty much had the outlet center to ourselves this morning.
G-daughter IR did great on her first shopping trip with Neena and Pawpaw in her "shop till you nap" shirt.

We didn't find many sales but hubbie did manage to find a pair of new flip flops that will finish out this season at least for him.
We picked up some things for daughter and did get us a couple more grill mats that we use.
We were done shopping about time for g-daughter IR to have her 1:00 bottle and I fed her just like I used to feed g-daughter RL when she went shopping with us in the back of my Honda.
We left the outlets and stopped by the WNC Farmers Market. I love to go here this time of year just to look at all the beautiful Fall colors and today was really nice.

We bought some Muscadine grapes, a late watermelon and a couple late cantelopes and a large Candy Roaster for more pie making later.
We also made a stop at Foam and Fabric in Fletcher to get me some stuffing for a pillow order I need to get made and shipped to a customer in Charleston, SC.
We made it home with a sleeping g-daughter IR just before her mom got here from work.
After they left we watched the news.
We did chores and then I baked 2 pound cakes for market tomorrow and did weekly paperwork and paid bills for the week. We also watched the first episode of Survivor on TV.
Thankful to God for traveling mercies today and for all the blessings along the way. May all your prayers get the answer you pray for .
God Bless and Good Night




1 comment:

linda m said...

What a nice day. Blessings