Tuesday, September 19, 2017

GRAND GIRLS

Guess who unpacked the new little chair I bought yesterday and tried it out already this morning ??
She is getting so big or at least she sure thinks she is big as she pranced into school talking to one of her classmates on the way.
I  came back home and had breakfast and then while g-daughter I took a short nap we did some house cleaning. Hubbie got the vacuuming about half done when she woke up so he carried her along and she watched !!
I finished cleaning everything else and mopped myself out the door where hubbie and g-daughter I were sitting on the front porch.
I think she is cutting her first tooth as she is very uncomfortable and hard to settle again today and is really drooling.
I went back to pick up g-daughter at noon. She ate her chicken nuggets and water sitting on the console so she could watch all the other kids getting in their cars.
She went to sleep as soon as I started moving . I stopped by a local fruit stand, McConnells,  and bought some peaches, figs and white grapes to snack on this afternoon.
Hubbie carried g-daughter R in and layed her on the couch for her afternoon nap. I had my lunch while hubbie gave g-daughter I her 1:00 bottle and then she went down for a nap.
Hubbie went out to clear the electric fence while they slept and stayed inside and watched them.
G-daughter R woke first and was determined to wake up g-daughter I but thankfully I was deep in sleep and she didn't wake up.

G-daughter R went outside and watched hubbie clear the fence and then he took her to let her swing.
It's time for g-daughter I to get some practice holding her head up so out came the "bumbo" this afternoon. She really liked sitting in it !!!
After her exercise session was done of course g-daughter R had to try it out  and she stills fits !!!!
Daughter and d-in-love had some hand me downs to go through this afternoon so all three grands got some extra time with us this evening. I hardly ever get pics of g-son any more as he thinks he is getting to old for pictures !!!
The mamas finished going through the clothes and toys and g-son and g-daughter R left , leaving g-daughter I to stay here while her mom attended the open house at her school.
She tried to make the faces hubbie was making !!!!

After daughter came back and picked her up hubbie and I did chores then relaxed for the evening.
Another wonderfully blessed day  and I am very thankful for the awesome blessings the Lord showers down on me each day as I strive to do His will in all that I do .
God Bless and Good Night



1 comment:

linda m said...

Your granddaughters are both getting sooo big and are just the cutest little girls. God has blessed you. Blessings