Thursday, September 14, 2017

GOOD THURSDAY MARKET DAY

G-daughter R arrived at 7:15 today to get this day started. She is always so happy in the mornings !!
I did chores and we got ready for market. I dropped her off at pre school on my way to market today. She is always a bight spot in the classroom when she goes in with her bright smile.
Hubbie got to market before me and was waiting to unload when I arrived.
Today was a pretty slow day but with a couple large multi cake sales I had a decent sales day. The sun and clouds have battled all day and the temperature is staying in the upper 60's for a cool day.
Hubbie left to run his errands and get home to finish cleaning  up the yard.
After market I made stops at Sav Mor, Ingles, Aldi and Walmart to restock our groceries and get baking supplies . Having a hungry growing almost 11 year old around for a couple days gets rid of a lot of groceries as it brings back memories when my boys were that age.
I made it home at 4:30 and hubbie helped me unload and get things put away then he went back to work on our new chicken tractor while I rested for a few minutes and watched the news.
The path of Jose keeps edging closer to the east coast.
And the first early snow fall of the season is forecast for the upper mid west over the weekend. Some locations could get as much as 18 inches !!!

I did chores and found this egg. Lately we have been getting some very large and weird shaped eggs.
Maybe its the weather ???? I've never saw this protruding curly cue on an egg shell before.

I came inside and started my computer work early , determined to get an earlier bedtime started.
I can think of a lot of things that I need to do tonight but tomorrow is another day !!!!
Thankful for the blessings of this day.
God Bless and Good Night.

No comments: