Saturday, June 23, 2018

GOOD MARKET DAY

Early alarm on market day Saturday.  I got chores done and got ready for market a few minutes early this morning.
Daughter and IR were already there and hard at work managing the market and selling her berries she picked yesterday as well as her sour dough bread and rolls.
After hubbie and I got set up he took IR on a walk to get her to take a nap.
We had a good selling day today and thankfully all the orders got picked up.
After IR went to sleep hubbie left her with me and headed to Sam's Club for our weekly shopping and then home to mow the lawn.
IR slept a good long nap and woke up in a good mood.
Son-in-love came after her at 1:00 .
Daughter and I closed the market and she went to UNCA to coach the varsity girls basketball team in a tournament game at 3:00.
I made a baking supply stop at Aldi and came home. Hubbie was finishing up the mowing and helped me unload and get things put away.
While he did weed eating I relaxed in the covered patio with my faithful companions . Flash always lays very close as if he wants to make sure he knows when I move.

 And Tipper, daughter's dog who is staying with us now while daughter lives in her apartment is getting very used to being around here and even is the best barking watchdog we have.
We are hoping Rocky the Australian Shepherd takes some lessons about barking from her.
A storm was brewing so I came inside to watch the news and see where the rain was moving in from.
We only got a sprinkle of rain this evening while some of our southern neighbors really got slammed with high winds.
This beautiful sky ended the day while the clouds hung around.
I got chores done and then hubbie and I relaxed for the evening.
Thankful for the blessings of this day.
God Bless and Good Night

No comments: