Friday, June 15, 2018

HAPPY #63 TO HUBBIE

Whew !!  Hot early today and very muggy feeling so look out for more storms this afternoon probably.
Both g-son and g-daughter RL are here today for their last Friday for a while because mom only works Mondays and Wednesdays this summer.
I baked this morning, 12 caramel, 2 chocolate, 2 pound, 1 blackberry wine and 1 pan of brownies before we all had a late lunch.
RL had to try out the new swing hubbie put up but it was a little scary for her even with hubbie and me in it with her.


The sky was still clear about 1:00 so we loaded up and met daughter, IR and Addie over at daughter's apartment complex pool.
It was a perfect place to be on a very hot 89 degree afternoon.





We left the pool at 3:30 to get home and let RL get a little rest before we went out to eat at Cracker Barrell for hubbie's 63rd birthday. Now we are the same age until my birthday !!!
All the kids made it except Tif who was car shopping.
We left there and came home to get chores done and this beautiful sunset reflection caught my eye in the eastern sky as the thunder clouds built.
I spent the rest of the evening icing cakes and getting ready for market tomorrow.
I got in the bed really late at almost 1am and then had trouble getting to sleep as I was too tired after my active day.
Thankful for the blessings of this day.
God Bless and Good Night

No comments: