Friday, June 29, 2018

PICTURES, CHICKS and 2008 POOL FUN

Another busy Friday on tap as I get out to get chores done and have breakfast.
Daughter came by early to get some one year old pictures of IR made with my big camera.
They really turned out great.  Funny thing my game camera was still running pointed at this very area and I forgot about it until the photo session was over so the pics with dates at the bottom were snapped by the game camera !!!






Two photo bombers captures by the game camera... Meow Meow the cat and Abagail the chicken !!!!


Peace restored ………….
She left her here and took Addy, her niece with her to pick blackberries this morning before the heat gets any worse. Picture taking sure is tiring work apparently !!!
I got my baking started. I baked 12 caramel, 1 chocolate, 4 pound cakes, 1 lemon layer, 1 pan of brownies and some muffins and a special cake to donate for a basket give away for the holiday tomorrow at market.
Daughter came back to pick up IR and they all headed to the pool to cool off.
Hubbie went to get a haircut and then worked in the garden.
I finished baking about 3:30 so I was pooped but I didn't want to sit down and go to sleep so I went up and cleaned out chick boxes from the spring hatches I had moved out of them and I got 2 of the big hens houses cleaned out before g-daughter and RL and her mom and dad came up to visit.
RL found a new love in this little chick that Re brought over here last night.
She loves watermelon but she loves that chick more because she asked hubbie to just feed her because the chick didn't want her to stop holding it.
I disturbed this nest that was in a bucket I moved during my clean out activities today and I hope the mama bird comes back to it.
After they left I finished the evening icing cakes and getting ready for market.
To continue the decade pics for this month with June was g-son at the age of  20 months old with aunt T watching over him.





I am soooo tired tonight and fell into bed about 1am for a short sleep until market time tomorrow.
Thankful for the blessings of this day and for the wonderful everlasting love of Jesus Christ.
God Bless and Good Night


No comments: