Sunday, June 10, 2018

PAW PATROL SUNDAY

A tickle in my throat woke me about 3am and it was a painful tickle that I tried several things to get it to calm down before some heated honey finally calmed it.
Whew !!! don't think I have ever felt anything like that before but I was very thankful when it calmed down.
It took a little while before I got back to sleep but thankfully I didn't have to get up early this morning.
When I woke up at 8am I felt rested and my throat felt so much better.
I did chores  on another beautiful morning. This pretty Lily greeted me this morning on my way to the chicken houses.
Back inside I had breakfast then hubbie and I straightened up the house a little for the lunch crowd. We also cooked some corn to go with the pork loin that had cooked all night in the crock pot.
We got ready and went to church.
After church #1 son's family,  Re and the kids and daughter and IR had lunch with us. We had mashed potatoes, green beans  and biscuits to go with the pork and corn.
We all had a nice visit and then Re took her kids all home for naps and daughter and d-in-love loaded up RL and IR and headed down to Greenville to the Paw Patrol live show. 
This is d-in-love's birthday present to IR and she looked like she really enjoyed the music and dancing of the characters on stage.
Both the girls enjoyed the show.




Hubbie and I spent the afternoon outside working around the house . He worked mostly in the garden putting down more paper between the rows to prevent weeds.
I worked on re-arranging the covered patio. I took all the winter stored climbing and sliding toys out and mulched all around them to stop the mud from getting all over the kids when they play on them.

Hubbie took a break from his gardening and helped me carry this tables down here. I got these old chairs out of the barn where they have been stored for several years. They need painting but they will provide more seating in the patio.
By the time we finished it was time for the news on TV. The sky filled with clouds earlier and a sprinkle of rain a couple times was all the moisture we got today.
We gleaned the garden today gave the chickens some weeds and spent lettuce then we found these surprise cucumbers for out first ones of the season.
Hubbie and I spent the evening relaxing and getting ready for another busy week with all three grandkids.
A gentle rain is falling just as we head to bed this evening.
Thankful for the wonderful blessings of this day and for the love of my precious Savior Jesus Christ.
God Bless and Good Night








1 comment:

linda m said...

Love the picture. we had rain here all day Sunday. Hubby's grass seed in finally sprouting along with a new unwanted crop of weeds. Have a great day. Blessings