Sunday, June 3, 2018

SUNDAY FUNDAY

Up and out to get the chores done on this Sunday morning.
This is graduation Sunday at church ,the day we honor all our high school and college graduates.
All our 2018 graduates and their families.

Craig gave an inspiring sermon.
We came home to a spaghetti lunch with #1 son's and Aa's families. After we ate the kids played outside and ate watermelon.
Almost as soon as everyone left the clouds darkened the sky and a severe thunder storm came our way. There was close thunder and lightening but thankfully no damage and there was only 3/10ths inch of rain left in the gauge.
Earlier in the day daughter and her family had some fun in their apartment complex pool. IR looks like she was enjoying the water.


Daughter was one of the teachers who spoke at the high schools baccalaureate service this afternoon. She said about 30 of the graduating seniors attended the service.
#2 son and Tif spent their afternoon at the lake for their first skiing and wake boarding of the season. The lake water level was very high.

They couldn't even drive their boat under any of the bridges over the lake.
She said the lake was full of floating trash and snakes swimming around .
They still braved the obstacles and had a good time.

I didn't have a very good Sunday night as about 8:30 when I was waiting for the chickens to roost so I could shut them up a wave of sickness came over me.
I managed to get the chickens shut up and then hit the couch with a trash can close by.
I hadn't felt great all afternoon but now my head hurt and I was generally just sick all over. I would have been sure I had the flu if it had of been that season. Waves of sickness continued to rack my body even with ice packs on my head and everything hubbie or I could think of doing.
We went to bed and I still felt the same and after suffering until about 1:00 hubbie wanted to take me to urgent care to get some relief . I was getting so tired I could hardly hold my head up so I said wait 30 more minutes. Thankfully during that 30 minutes my tiredness must have won out because I went to sleep.
I am writing this on Monday night and back dating it.
Thankful for the blessings of this day and praying for all the graduates as they begin the next step in their lives.
God Bless and Good Night.






No comments: