Sunday, June 24, 2018

SWINGING SUNDAY and TIF'S NEW CAR

AHHHH !!!!  A lazy Sunday morning so I dozed back off . Then I woke up in a sweat from a bad dream so maybe I shouldn't hit the snooze button any more !!!!
I did chores, had breakfast and then put corn and potatoes on the stove to cook while we got ready for church.
Church was good as 2 young folks came forward to be Baptized, all the glory be to God.
We came home to the roast beef that had been in the crock pot overnight ,green beans, glazed carrots to go with the potatoes and corn . Everyone made it today except Aa who was working.
After we ate the kids all had to try out the new swing.
Son-in-love gave AD and CO a good ride to their squealing joy !!!

He and daughter gave IR a ride.
Daughter and IR and RL !!!
#2 son and Tif came for lunch and showed us Tif's new car.
They sold their boat this week to get out from under that payment and she bought a new Toyota Camry.
After everyone left hubbie and I had a relaxing Sunday afternoon.
Thunder boomed but we still got no rain today but some folks around us got some bad storms once again today.
I got chores done and had some cold cantaloupe for supper before relaxing for the the evening.
Thankful for all of God's blessings on this day and thankful for the 2 young lives dedicated to God today in church.
God Bless and Good Night




2 comments:

linda m said...

What a blessed Sunday, especially about the 2 new baptized children.

Betsy Banks Adams said...

Hi Marilyn, Haven't chatted with you in a long time --but I do enjoy reading your blog... I cannot believe how fast your grandchildren are growing... Mercy me!!!!!

I was diagnosed with A-Fib in January ---so that has certainly changed my active lifestyle... I'm on some powerful meds (all of which have their own side effects) ---but so far, I'm okay---just older and slower!!! ha ha

Take care..
Hugs,
Betsy