Wednesday, June 6, 2018

NEW GLASSES FOR ME

I woke to the arrival or IR this morning. It was a much quieter morning with only her here.
I got chores done and had breakfast then IR decided to take an early nap. While she napped I got my list together for groceries at Sam's Club.
When she woke up hubbie and I took her and went to my eye doctor's office to pick up my new glasses . When I first put them on I thought I was going to be sick the prescription is so different than my old glasses it took some time to get my eyes adjusted to it. I like how they fit and they have bigger glasses so they work better in the sunlight.
We left there and went to the county co-op for some Vietnamese cinnamon and soup mixture that I love from there.
We went to Sam's Club and got our weekly groceries and IR was a happy shopper all morning.
Our last stop was at Ingles and then we made it home for lunch of rotisserie chicken and salad.
#2 son came by for a visit and played with IR for a long time. She acted like she was very happy to have someone new to entertain her.
After he left IR konked out for a long nap and hubbie went outside to work in his wood working shop and I sat out in the sun for some vitamin D until daughter got here.
IR woke up when she heard her mom's voice .
After they left I cooked some Kale greens that I had bought today to have with the remainder of the chicken for our supper.
We did chores then I got things ready for market.
Thankful for the blessings of this day and for the love of our gracious Savior.
God Bless and Good Night

1 comment:

linda m said...

Getting new glasses is not one of my favorite things. It always takes me a couple of weeks to get them adjusted properly and for me to be able to see properly. You will have to post a picture of yourself with your new glasses. Blessings.