Thursday, June 7, 2018

SLOW THURSDAY MARKET DAY

Only one g-girl again this morning as IR gets here at the regular time. RL is with her other g-ma today playing with her other cousins.

I got the chores done and then the three of us headed out to market on a beautiful sunny morning.
Market was slow today but I had a bunch of paperwork to get done so I wasn't bored and I am very thankful for what I did sell.
IR's other g-ma picked her up early at 9:45 so she could get to the kindergarten graduation of another of her g-kids .
Hubbie didn't feel well at all this morning with a head cold so he left to stop by Walmart and get some medicine.
I was the last vendor to leave and locked the doors bringing some of the unfinished paperwork home with me.
I made one stop at Aldi for some baking supplies and treats for the kids next week when school is out.
Tomorrow g-son graduates from elementary school and moves on to the middle school level. This is a collage of the first day of school in each grade that d-in-love made tonight.
And he has grown up amazingly since even this last picture was taken at the beginning of this school year.
We will be going to watch his graduation ceremony tomorrow. It will be a very emotional time for his mom who has worked at his elementary school with him for the last several years and I know she is going to miss having him there but I know he is ready to move to this next step in his life.
However I am glad they didn't have these tear jerker ceremonies when my kids were moving through school.
I got my paperwork finished and then got chores done this evening so I can get an early bedtime to catch up on the rest I am losing by coughing myself awake several times each night with the same cold that hubbie has except it is in my chest instead of my sinus and head.
Thankful for a blessing filled day and praying for g-son as he takes this next step.
God Bless and Good Night.

1 comment:

linda m said...

It is amazing how fast they grow up. Congratulations to your g-son on his graduation and best of luck to him in middle school. Blessing to you and your family.