Thursday, April 18, 2019

MARKET DAY AND FENCING WORK

Up to get chores done and get ready for market this morning. Both hubbie and I were ready to go 15 minutes early and then remembered we are so used to hurrying around with  the 2 girls getting ready we must have still been in hurry mode.
Daughter and IR met us at market a little later.  IR was in a playful mood today and I was able to sneak this picture through the door .

They all left to get over to daughters and put up some fencing supports and I had a decent sales day after a very slow start.
I left market on time and made stops at the bank, Walgreens and Aldi on my way home. I dropped some things off at daughters on the way home and the work was progressing nicely as g-son was helping hubbie get the framing up for the privacy fence.
There's no better teacher than a patient grandfather !!I came home and got things unloaded and put away then took a break. Hubbie and g-son came in about an hour later tired and hungry.
Each time g-son spends time up here I am so reminded of my boys early days and how they can never seem to get enough to eat.
Hubbie got on the lawn mower to get the mowing done before the heavy rains start tomorrow.
The dark storm clouds are certainly filling the sky tonight and look very menacing.

Tif looks very good as a brunette !!!


Thankful for a restful evening and the blessings of this day.
God Bless and Good Night


No comments: