Wednesday, April 3, 2019

MORE PARK PLAY

Up to another hectically busy day. G-son is recovering at home today so d-in-love is staying with him until Deb can get here around 10am.  #1 son brought RL here early on his way to work before 7am.
Daughter is taking some of her business students to Raleigh today for a demonstration so she left at 5:30 this morning and son-in-love is bringing IR here on his way to work about 8:30.
I got chores done and took RL to pre-school. We will pick her up also today to keep her away from g-son a day longer in case the stomach bug is lingering waiting on another victim.
I came home to have  breakfast and then bake a birthday cake that is on order for an elderly gentlemen. I don't have time to do any of my other baking this morning but need to get this one done so I can ice it this afternoon and let the icing dry so I can write on it this evening.
We left early to make a stop at a thrift shop we haven't been to in a while and then picked up RL.
We stopped and picked up lunch at Burger King and took it to the park to have lunch in the warm sunshine.
After they ate they wasted no time getting their playing time in today.






One of RL's classmates, Lawson, was there with her grandmother also so they played together and had a ball.



She still made time to play with her little cousin IR and they had lots of fun.






We had an extended playtime today in the beautiful warm sunshine and the girls were tired when we left.
IR went right to sleep on the drive home but RL didn't need a nap.
When we got home and while IR slept hubbie gathered the trash and recyclables and RL helped me get the birthday cake iced. She loved the chocolate icing I made !!!!

As soon as d-in-love got out of school I met her at the children's clothing sale place in Fletcher while hubbie stayed home with both the girls. We got all mine, daughters, and her clothing for sale checked in and hung up by 5:15 which was much better than waiting for daughter's appointment at 7:00  tonight when everyone else will be off work and dropping off their things.
There was a lot of things in this sale and it looked like there would be much more coming in after we left.


I came home and d-in-love went to pick g-son up something he wanted to eat on her way home.
Hubbie and I played with the girls until d-in-love picked up RL and Connie and Tommy came after IR to take her to meet up with son-in-love and daughter after daughter turned the Suburban rental vehicle back in after they got back from Raleigh about 6:00 this evening.
It was a beautiful evening tonight as the sun set.

Hubbie and I got chores done then I baked the other things I needed for market tomorrow. I bake an Almond pound cake and a pan of brownies and did the weekly paperwork and paid bills while they were in the ovens. Survivor was on TV and I caught glimpses of it at times while I worked.
I got things out of the oven and packed up and got into bed by 11:30 which was actually earlier than I expected.
Whew !!!!  No wonder time is flying by right now with our busy lifestyle right now.
Thankful for all the blessings of this day and praying for the young family from church that is going through the eminent death of a husband and father . This is breaking my heart each time I think about those 2 young lives that are going to be changed forever with the death of their father.
God Bless and Good Night

No comments: