Saturday, April 27, 2019

MARKET SATURDAY AND 1999 SOFTBALL AND BASEBALL

Up for market this morning and got chores done and got to market on time to meet the first customer to pick up her order of 2 cakes.
Market was okay today but not what I hoped for but I am very thankful for what I did sell.  Daughter and IR came in a little later and stayed for awhile.  Then they left to meet son-in-love at their friends house to dig up some more plants he was giving them.
Hubbie left market and made a stop to pick up more building supplies for daughter's deck at Home Depot and for some new wiper blades for my Pilot at Walmart.
I had some market business to deal with today as usual and then I made stops at Home Depot and Lowes to look at their perennial plants to see if anything jumped out at me to put in the large pot and oval bathtub in the back yard. I didn't see anything I really liked so I came home to unload and put things away.
Hubbie and #1 son have been working on daughter's deck all afternoon so I took the alone opportunity to relax out in the nice warm sunshine for awhile.
I almost went to sleep sitting there but thankfully d-in-love was coming after a camera lense and got me up and inside. I would have probably got a sunburn if I had fallen asleep.
I relaxed inside after she left until hubbie came in from daughters.  I watched the news and then got chores done.
This white Silkie has 5 little silkie chicks and is still sitting on several eggs but I have an idea no more will hatch.

I am really tired tonight and heading for an early bedtime.
To continue the decade series for April here is pics from baseball and softball from 1999. Daughter was in 8th grade and played softball that year.

#2 son played on  the varsity baseball team as a 10th grader and played shortstop for the team.



#1 son also played varsity baseball as a 11th grader and was an outfielder.



Thankful for the blessings of this day.
God Bless and Good Night

No comments: