Sunday, April 7, 2019

RESTING SUNDAY

After a very restless night for hubbie and me still not feeling up to par we decided to sleep in this morning, forgive us Lord .
We called off lunch also today to just have a relaxing day.
Hubbie did go over to daughters to haul some extra boards and nails back to Home Depot.
IR likes the new deck for a bubble blowing space.

Then  hubbie  helped haul the chick tractor for RL's new little chicks that aren't so little anymore that #1  son made yesterday to get them out of the house. RL looks like she approves the new living space for her chicks. Son found an old dog box that belonged to hubbie's uncle and added a wire lot.
The 2 silkie roosters and Abe the basset hound were also checking out the new residents.

I truly just rested all afternoon in hopes that I would feel better and I do feel better this evening.
I got outside and transplanted some Hosta's along my chicken lot fence before the heavy predicted rains come tomorrow and put a new Silkie setter up in another of my brooder boxes.
This is always the first Azalea to bloom and I love it as we can see it outside one of the living room windows.

Thankful for the relaxing Sunday and saying a special prayer tonight for the family of the young man, Chris that I have been praying for as he lost his battle with cancer yesterday.
God Bless and Good Night



No comments: