Saturday, April 13, 2019

SLOW MARKET SATURDAY

Woke up really groggy this morning after getting only about 4 hours sleep because my throat hurt all night and nothing I could do helped at all after I got up 3 times trying different things to make it feel better I just gave up on both stopping the pain and sleep.
At least the alarm went off an hour later this today.
I got chores done and got ready for market and we made it on time.
We got set up and business was very slow early and stayed pretty much that way all day but I am thankful for what I did sell.
Hubbie left late going to Walmart to pick up a few things we need. I am always glad to give him my list because I just don't like going into Walmart.
I left market at closing time and stopped by Ingles to pick up an Easter flower for my secret sister at church.
I got home at 3:00 , hubbie helped me get unloaded and get things put away. I had some of the chicken and wild rice soup I bought from the market soup vendor.
Hubbie and I then went down the driveway cutting back the over grown bushes that had taken over some azaleas that are blooming and some things were growing out into the driveway. It rained so much last year everything wild really grew well and it looks like this year has started off the same way so it is really going to be a challenge keeping up with yardwork this year.
We came inside and watched the news and then got chores done. Our entire area is under an enhanced storm alert for tomorrow afternoon as a front associated with the winter storm named Wesley that has moved across the country causing all sorts of problems from ice and snow to floods and tornadoes passes through our area.

I am looking forward to an early bedtime tonight and a dose of Nyquil should help me get a good night's sleep.
Thankful for the blessings of this day.
God Bless and Good Night

1 comment:

linda m said...

We had about 3 inches of snow Sunday. Sure hope this is the last of the "winter" storms. Blessings