Sunday, October 18, 2020

14th BIRTHDAY CELEBRATION FOR G-SON

 A cold Sunday morning at 33 degrees and frost in the bottom pastures but luckily I didn't see any up on our hill.  I got chores done and uncovered my raised beds .                                                                              I had some crackers with my coffee for breakfast because after eating that big late supper last night my stomach is still tender this morning. I just can't eat a big meal in the evening without having trouble overnight.                                                                                                                                                            Hubbie made some slaw from one of our cabbage from the garden and I peeled apples for another apple crisp then we made meat loaf , corn on the cob, green beans and boiled potatoes with biscuits and sweet tea.                                                                                                                                                                      Everyone made it to lunch today and enjoyed the food and visit.                                                                      I had also made an extra caramel cake for g-son's birthday and we celebrated him today with all the kids singing happy birthday and eating cake.                                                                             




Don't know how this boy is 14 years old but he is and we sure love the young man he is turning into.      After everyone left I put away laundry and then watched the early news before getting chores done.  The days are certainly getting shorter and shorter these days.                                                                      I caught up on blogging and then relaxed for the evening.
Thankful for the blessings of this day.
God Bless and Good Night


1 comment:

linda m said...

Happy be-lated birthday to #1 son and g-son. Glad you son's surgery went well.