Thursday, October 15, 2020

COMPUTER PROBLEMS STILL UNSOLVED

 Only IR and CA here this morning as I heard IR coming to make sure I was up before hubbie left to pick up g-son and take him to school.  When he got back I went out and got chores done. This Burning Bush is getting redder and redder this year as the cool nights continue.                                                       


  We had breakfast then I started working on my computer monitor again and tried a couple more things but they didn't work either so I put an older monitor on there and it worked for a little while but tonight I couldn't get it powered back up so have no idea what I can do next. Daughter took the monitor with her to school with her to see if she could figure out what was wrong with it.                                         So I am still on my laptop which took me forever tonight to get things back where I need them after an automatic update which seems to happen really often with this laptop.                                                  Any way our day wasn't very interesting today.  We picked up our grocery curbside order from Aldi this morning and pick up lunches on the way home. Both girls took really good naps before lunch.                It is a blustery cool day so we decided to stay inside today and let them play this afternoon.                 After daughter picked them up hubbie and I got chores done and then dug another one and half rows of potatoes, only 2 and a half rows left. We relaxed this evening and ended an uneventful day happily.          Thankful for the blessings of this day and praying especially tonight for #1 son who has surgery tomorrow to remove his non-functioning gall bladder.                                                                                  God Bless and Good Night                                                                                                                

No comments: