Saturday, October 31, 2020

HALLOWEEN 2020

Happy Halloween morning as we got up to a relaxed Saturday.  I got chores done then had a leisurely breakfast.  We had some yardwork plans this morning and then we will probably spend the afternoon getting ready for all the kids to come over for Halloween fun this evening.  I haven't put up all my Halloween decorations in many years as we have been doing the trunk or treat at church and not having Halloween anywhere or anytime else so it was fun to drag all my lights and decorations out and get them put up around the covered patio.  Thankfully it is a nice warm day and the sun is shining brightly.  I made some old fashioned popcorn balls early in the day they turned out really good.  I am also making chili for hot dogs and caramel apples to go with the burgers and hotdogs we are grilling.  I am also making the kids some mummy dogs for their supper.   The kids aren't big hotdog eaters but we thing they will eat these.

 

 Hubbie and I worked all afternoon getting things all set up and cooked. This is my element , I love decorating and watching the kids have fun.      I also found a black wig to wear with my spider shirt and leggings.  Some of the kids didn't know what to make of my black long hair !!!!   The kids started their trick or treating route around 4:00 . First stop was Aa's dad's house.  The kids were really looking forward to getting to knock on doors and yelling trick or treat.                                                                     

 Next they made a stop in town at a business that had this neat elephant with a very long trunk that they slid the treats down through.                                                                                                                          

Next was #2 son and Tif's house which they loved .                                                                                     






They made a couple more stops at different advertised locations and had a ball getting to trick or treat. 





As they came here I had a picture made with all of them as they arrived.  




IR wanted a wig like mine and I just happened to have an extra one. 


Everyone enjoyed all the food and treats and the fire and all the decorations.                                              


The huge full moon added to the atmosphere of this Halloween evening 2020.                                            


Unfortunately we got news of 2 extended family members that had accidents or health problems tonight so we are praying for both of them as we end the evening.                                                                           Thankful for a wonderful blessed day filled with family and friends and all the things that make special occasions special.                                                                                                                                           God Bless, Good Night and Happy Halloween







No comments: