Monday, October 26, 2020

LAUNDRY AND BOARD MEETING MONDAY

 At least it's not raining this morning as we greet all 4 grand kids. Hubbie took g-son to school while the girls and I watched TV.  I got chores done when he got back and then we all had breakfast together.  Connie, IR and CA's other g-ma, called and said she was at daughter's house so hubbie took them over there to spend the day with her. RL helped me get laundry gathered and started while he was gone. We are surprised that non of the girls make a fuss over being separated like this each Monday that Connie gets up here. They all just act like it is routine and tell each other bye.                                                          I spent the morning dealing with weekly laundry while hubbie waited for the wet grass to dry so he and RL could go up to his shop to work on getting his leaf blower back together after he got his parts in yesterday.                                                                                                                                                       We all rode over to the elementary school and picked up lunch then after we ate they headed outside and went back to my laundry. I am switching out warm weather clothing for cold weather clothing with each load now so it takes a little more time.   I did find about 30 minutes this afternoon to sit out on the front porch and soak up some wonderfully warm sunshine. With the temps headed back down this weekend I want to enjoy this all I can in case these are the last short sleeve days.                                                            

I had a Curb Market board meeting at 3:00 this afternoon so I left hubbie and RL and headed to town. The meeting lasted about 1 1/2 hours and then I was on my way home.   Sometimes I miss being at market with my market family but then I hear all the fuss and things that are going on and I am glad I'm not there right now during these times. That is one thing that this covid virus has done for me , it has shown me a side of some folks that I would never in a million years thought they had so when things do get back to normal I surely will have a different opinion of them forever forward now.                              When I got home RL had already been picked up and hubbie was back out working on the blower. I grabbed a quick supper of left overs from yesterday and then got my laundry off the line and put the last load in the dryer.   I got chores done then came inside to watch the late news which shows a little less rain from the coming storm Zeta but some damaging wind speeds.                                                           

I got the last load of laundry out of the dryer and put away to end a Monday laundry day and then rested for the evening.                                                                                                                                              Thankful for the blessings of this day.                                                                                                              God Bless and Good Night


1 comment:

linda m said...

Blessings! Funny, how this pandemic has brought out the worst in some and the good in others.