Tuesday, August 7, 2012

WHAT'S BLOOMING NOW ?

This is the same spot I took the blue sky pic from yesterday.
No blue sky this morning for sure. It rained only 1/4" over night.
After fixing breakfast for g-son and myself I did my exercise and took a walk in the muggy morning.
When I passed these I thought a hen had gotten out and layed eggs  along the drive.
A closer look revealed egg shaped mushrooms.
The  Crepe Myrtles are blooming now.

And so are my Rose of Sharons.
Along with this red rose that just keeps putting out blooms that smell wonderful.
After my walk I dived into the laundry and housework of the day. I did 4 loads of laundry between my housework and g-son duties.
This afternoon I went through my photos looking for my August decade picks and finished my July paperwork while g-son played with a new game we got at the beach this past weekend.
After his dad came after him and hubbie and I ate supper I tackled my sewing list for this week. I managed to find enough stuffing for these 10 baby pillows.
After chores I did some searching for #2 son a place to rent for a while until he finds a house. He told daughter he would live with her for 2 months and then move so that 2 months is almost over.
I am very tired tonight and am looking forward to getting into bed early.
Thanking God for His generous blessings of the day and praying for His guidance in the coming days.
Good Night and God Bless.





No comments: